Work In Germany
Details of the services provided by the Aramco program for Graduate:
Aramco is distinguished by providing integrated services that include:
- Provide the Employee with a list of official papers and certificates that the engineer must translate and certify from the German embassy in his home country.
- Preparing this file and sending it to Aramcco. This file is entered to the German Syndicate to extract the equation and the permit to practice , which takes 8-12 weeks.
- The Enrolled Member is registered with the Language Institute in Germany to study the third and fourth levels (B1, B2).
- Prepare the Enrolled Member embassy file to obtain a visa, as the procedures for obtaining a visa take from 8-12 weeks.
- After the issuance of the visa, reserve the residence for the engineer.
- The Enrolled Member is greeted at the German airports.
- The registration of the Enrolled Member upon arrival in Germany in the official departments.
- Opening the bank account for the Enrolled Member and making health insurance.
- Extending the residence of the Enrolled Memeber with the foreign departments.
- Securing the employment contract in one of the German companies.