Engineering Work Programs In Germany
Details of the services provided by the Aramco program for engineers:
Aramco is distinguished by providing integrated services that include:
- Provide the engineer with a list of official papers and certificates that the engineer must translate and certify from the German embassy in his home country.
- Preparing this file and sending it to Aramcco. This file is entered to the German Engineers Syndicate to extract the equation and the permit to practice for the engineer, which takes 8-12 weeks.
- The engineer is registered with the Language Institute in Germany to study the third and fourth levels (B1, B2).
- Prepare the engineer’s embassy file to obtain a visa, as the procedures for obtaining a visa take from 8-12 weeks.
- After the issuance of the visa, reserve the residence for the engineer.
- The engineer is greeted at the German airports.
- The registration of the engineer upon arrival in Germany in the official departments.
- Opening the bank account for the engineer and making health insurance.
- Extending the residence of the engineer with the foreign departments.
- Securing the employment contract in one of the German companies.